The Odusee Story
Founded in 2008, OPL is an Australian owned and operated technology company, having offices in Perth, Western Australia and Cebu, Philippines.
OPL is backed by an experienced management team with backgrounds in technology, financial services, commercialisation, sales, marketing and international expansion.
OPL’s business focuses on three main areas;
- Technology Licensing & Custom Product Development.
OPL’s proprietary technology has several applications including aggregated search. In 2011, OPL officially launched Australia’s first composite vertical search engine “Odusee”.
In 2012, OPL successfully licensed its powerful data mining technology. Now OPL seeks to further pursue IP licensing and custom product development opportunities in Australia and internationally.
In 2012, OPL also established Supporting Enterprises Pty Ltd ( supportingenterprises.com.au – wholly owned by OPL ) to provide Australian clients with expert, cost effective offshore development solutions.
- The technology is the infrastructure of OPL’s flagship “Odusee” vertical search engine: odusee.com.au.
- OPL is a technology company with a proprietary internet aggregation search technology.
- OPL has established a low-cost operational development centre (Odusee Philippines Incorporated), which currently employs over 100 people.
- Large number of other potential applications for OPL’s proprietary technology and licensing.
- Strong management team with deep industry experience.